She's got a Hundred and Seventy Seven Days to decide on life. She believes that when you truly put mind into something, the universe will conspire to help you. Other then that, all you can do is pretty much joget to your own beat and enjoy the ride. Welcome to her world.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Boy oh Boy

Days Left : 172
Six years ago, I kept my hair long because I wanted boys to like me. Six years later, I'm saying, screw it, panjang, pendek, same je. If the dude is interested, he will ask you out. I'm having my hair cut. I've always secretly wanted to look like a boy.

1 comment:

  1. AZLAILI!!! Gosh, i miss u even more.
    I've just gotten around to linking your blog; i've finally updated mine after so long. Your brand of honesty & comic is truly refreshing. What can i say, its YOU. Will definitely be blogging more, esp now since more friends are doing so. Keep it touch, babe, and stay awesome

    ReplyDelete