She's got a Hundred and Seventy Seven Days to decide on life. She believes that when you truly put mind into something, the universe will conspire to help you. Other then that, all you can do is pretty much joget to your own beat and enjoy the ride. Welcome to her world.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Im back bitches


I have no clue how many days are left till I graduate.
I bought this card about a year ago when I knew I was getting a nephew.
I thought it was hilarious. I wished someone sent me this card.
Im a year older today.
So I decided to ask a guy out to have dinner with me today. He didnt reply. Awesome.
I waited for the mail man to come with some gifts, he came but there were no gifts.
Its cold and raining. And Im twenty three yo! twenty3.
I have loads things to do, but I feel like writing a song.
It would be called ' Im twenty three and I still eat cookies in bed motha fuckas!'
Hahaha, that cracked me up abit.
Love.

1 comment:

  1. 23 huh? that's a lot. if cmpur semua jari tgn n kaki pon x ckp.

    its great knowing u asked a guy out to dinner. Gutsy. n he didnt reply? Dickheads. Y is it so scary when they get invitations from girls like us? Just go with it we'll pay for food anyway. hahaha

    Im 23 and its the year of the tiger.Im tempted to scare guys off like that. haha

    ReplyDelete