She's got a Hundred and Seventy Seven Days to decide on life. She believes that when you truly put mind into something, the universe will conspire to help you. Other then that, all you can do is pretty much joget to your own beat and enjoy the ride. Welcome to her world.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Really?

You said " I love you" and all of a sudden you disappear. Really?
Jeez. Man up have some balls.

Hahahaha.
I may have said "Okay, love you too". and giggled a bit. This is the reason why.
You're such a pansy. I guess I'll see u tomorrow in class.

I'm not upset. really. just thinking that it wasn't a rejection mangkuk. try harder.
Graduation is in 5 weeks. HA!

2 comments:

  1. WHAT!!???
    bad romance?
    and i didnt know anything about it??
    waaaaaarrrgh

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. no lah Dima. its a love hate relationship with a classmate. nothing serious. these matsaleh guys, their 'I love you's is like sayang. not cinta. I think. hahaha i have no idea what the f im talking about.

    I like to think of it like.. bile seorang lelaki memberi seorang kawan lelakinye sebatang rokok tatkala membernye out of stock.. dan membernye berkata.. i love u, man! - that was what he meant. considering we have totally ignored tht it happened.

    will call u on ur bday love! talk to u soon.

    ReplyDelete